About Ariadne Counselling
Ariadne Counselling Services is a registered Canadian immigration firm located in Vancouver, British Columbia. The firm has been assisting people from all over the world to immigrate to Canada since 1998. Ariadne Counselling is committed to provide personalized, professional service to all clients with regard to Canadian government immigration.
Slava Moore, the founder of the firm, is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, Full Member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), ID# R415943.
Slava Moore is a graduate from the Immigration Practitioners College at the University of British Columbia (UBC). The program includes six modules:
- Principles of Immigration Law;
- Selected Immigrants (Skilled Workers; Business Immigrants);
- Family Class, In Canada Applications and Appeals;
- Convention Refugees;
- Temporary Status;
- Immigration Enforcement and Practice Management
Having Slava Moore at your side in application process, you will benefit from the advantages a devoted professional can offer:
- Individual consulting based on a unique set of your circumstances;
- Knowledge base and expertise to succeed in complex environment of Canadian immigration rules;
- Timely awareness of changes in selection criteria and immigration to Canada policy;
- Advice that is independent of the decision maker – Canadian immigration officer.
Please, direct your inquiries regarding the services, fees, and ability to represent you before Immigration Canada to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org